Snowing in december in sydney?
Lines of a song etc stolen from my reactivated facebook page!
1. I'm so happy! I could eat you up, I really could! [haha.. embarrassing much for the first song?]
2. Oh baby here comes the sound! I took a train outta New Orleans...
3. Is it sinful if you're blue to cheer up the place?
4. Coolin on the scene like a horse in a stable
5. I confess, I'm messed up dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around
6. You said you'd wait at
Well! My project is done and dusted and presented today. It was quite scary, we were meant to stand up in class and present it etc, but my teacher sort of took over for me and read the story. (its a kid's book) to the whole class, which was hilarious cos it was like play school ... but uni styles. haha
here is my project!
Packaged like a loaf of bread, cos it was a story about a piece of
Epic story, in key points.
- Cousin's 18th party.
- Rented hotel room in the city with all the cousins and friends, 5 people in one hotel room, not a good idea.
- dinner with whole family
- 18= permitted casino entry! hooray! finally (this cousin was the youngest in our group of tightknit cuzins)
- midnight, leave casino, head back to hotel for a bit
- see some dutch soccer players that are in town for a game say hello and then
- 1230am head to
I saw Up on tuesday!
The cutest movie ever, it was so sad it made me cry. I watched it in 3D which was alright, i mean I think it didnt really matter either way.
But it was tremendously fantastically enjoyable!
and look! aww!!
its Dug in plush form! hooray!
He was a really adorable character haha
ahhh and the short before it, Partly cloudy! omg the little baby kittens