Entries with no category
I'm bored, and I like making lists when such an occasion occurs.
Colors I have dyed my hair (my natural color is blonde):
- Light Auburn
- Dark brown
- Natural red
- Firetruck red
- Hot pink
- Baby pink
- Royal blue
- Ice blue
- Super bleach (I'm about to do this tonight.)
- I decided randomly to dye it black again the other day but it ended up separating and my scalp is blue and my
Updated 11-30-11 at 07:19 PM by Tabytha
SO YEAH uh I'm pretty bored and feel like documenting this crazy dream I had last night?
My parents and I had let one of my friends come live with us. I went with my friend to a theatre to see the play version of David Bowie's Space Oddity album (which I wish existed? I'd rather have Davey star in that than American Idiot, but ya know.) And David Bowie decided to play himself for that show, and he saw us in the audience and swooped down on us as we were leaving. The three of us made
1. "OHHHHH! WE CAN RUN IT AND LEAVE!!!"
2. Acting out any bockandchewy videos
3. Feeding your snail vegan food
4. Headbanging. Yes, I know it's tempting.
5. Listening to death of seasons is a particular no-no because of the angry nature. You might just get out and start kicking other people's cars.
6. Run it while telling your carmates that if you crash and die, they have permission to come back as a squirrel and run up your pant leg.
As the title (^^) proclaims, I always forget my love for this place. I mean, sure, the DF has it's problems and it's lesbian relationship drama (lolwut?), but we are so close compared to other fan clubs. I guess we're more of a fan community. I have a family here. I've adopted sisters, a mother, children here. And we act like our roles. It's so caring compared to what we could have.
Updated 09-18-10 at 11:34 AM by Tabytha