Note: This are my Top 10 favorite playable characters and include all MK games, although I guarantee all of them come from 1-3.
10) Smoke - Cheap, but useful. He made up for Scorpion not being in MK3.
9) Johnny Cage - This guy is one of the most underrated fighters. He's got lots of useful moves and probably the funniest move: The crotch hit. "Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole."
8) Sonya Blade - Cheap shots, ahoy. This character has some brutal
Consider this actually a Top 20 list as it's 2 Top 10s.
1) Don't Open Til Doomsday
2) 1,000,000 Years BC
4) Hunting Humans
5) The Haunting
6) Forbidden Zone
7) The Shining
8) Dig Up Her Bones
10) Mars Attacks!
1) I Turned Into a Martian
3) All Hell Breaks Loose
4) Some Kinda Hate
5) 20 Eyes
Haha. Yeah, dude. I'm totally going to forget soooo much shit so I'll actually give you guys the go ahead to bash me on this one.
10) Against Me! - As the Eternal Cowboy - It's hard to find an album with a better three opening songs. Jesus Christ, this album slays. I'm not really into their other releases (yes, even their older stuff!). But I really dig this CD and rock it quite often.
9) Antony & the Johnsons - I am a Bird Now - There's something about this album
Hey now, like I said in my first post, lists can be as general or specific as I want since it's my blog. Let's go to the specific. Listening to Gray Race, I was thinking about what my favorite lyrics are. Here they are.
10) "And a song came on the radio like a cemetary rhyme for a million crying corpses in their tragedy of respectable existance." - Hooray for Me...
9) "What is right and what is wrong? / The government decides / You don't have to like
You know, it's that time. Commmme oonnnnn down. New format, too--10 to 1.
10) The Price is Right - It's a pretty boring show, but at the same time, everyone's gotta love it!
9) Who Wants to be a Millionaire? - It's a fun show. The pace is soooo slow though. I love playing along. However, because of the pace, I love Jeopardy way more.
8) Win Ben Stein's Money - I loved this show. It was really well written. One thing I didn't like was that the stakes were