Seriously. Things may become addicting.
I paint way too much pottery.
Piranha! Chomp, chomp.
Salt & Pepper
I love Mark Ryden, and since Mark Ryden doesn't make plates...
I was thinking the other day about all of the things I've been called over the years, just in general. I thought about the phrase "Be yourself," and I wondered, What if your being was strictly what everyone else thought of you? I'm gonna make a list of some of the things I can think of that I've been called. I also would love to hear yours, dear reader. It'd be great fun for you to post in a comment a few things as well, just to see.
I need to remember to keep these up!
I loooove poker. My parents taught me a variety of games when I was little and I still play regularly. I'm really glad Texas Hold 'Em has gotten so big. God bless watching it at 2am on NBC.
Top 10 pro poker players:
10) Mike "The Mouth" Matsusow - I have to admit, the first time I saw this dude play, I was taken aback by his comments. However, once I started noticing that he was psyching dudes out, I started
O.K. I don't know what happened to my last entry but it went away...so if it double posts, don't shoot me! My husband as it appears is jealous of my gay friend Mark! It is crazy stupid! I asked him flat out the other day if he was and he denied it. Mark and I don't get to see each other a whole lot because he lives in New York...so when he comes down we go out a lot!!! My husband get's pissy with me everytime I come home from being out with Mark! It isn't like we don't invite him to go, we
- Lost 3 people who were very very important to me.
- My cat of 15 years died
- Got blown off on a date
- Got promoted!
- Failed French class
- Started new meds that make me puke/grind my teeth
- Hated French class
- Ex date raped me (he's a fucking jerk)
- Hated my French teacher
- Did my English homework for the first time this year (WHAT)
- Made an amazing, amazing new friend
- Got my heart broken by that new friend
Updated 04-30-09 at 11:28 PM by veggiebasket