Bob Loblaw's Law Blog
Top 10 Bad Religion lyrics
by, 10-11-07 at 04:04 PM (787 Views)
Hey now, like I said in my first post, lists can be as general or specific as I want since it's my blog. Let's go to the specific. Listening to Gray Race, I was thinking about what my favorite lyrics are. Here they are.
10) "And a song came on the radio like a cemetary rhyme for a million crying corpses in their tragedy of respectable existance." - Hooray for Me...
9) "What is right and what is wrong? / The government decides / You don't have to like the laws as long as you abide" - Politics
8) "Staggering like birds against a hurricane, and trying all the while to stay out of each other's way." - Parallel
7) "I remember her face that August night when we lied about the beautiful times to come." - Anesthesia
6) "There's no room left in Heaven and there's sure no room in Hell." - Big Bang
5) "What was once is reduced to rememberance." - Cease
4) "I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without direction or a reason to persist / The anechoic nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me, contritely, to persist." - Delirium of Disorder
3) "Like a rock, like a planet, like a fucking atom bomb--I'll remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness that I encounter everywhere I turn." - Generator
2) "You heard love from the lips, you were rapt by the hips, and the promise was eternal but you couldn't see that far." - Drunk Sincerity
1) "This madness shoots me like bullets smashing glass in a silent movie." - Incomplete
Excuse any minor errors and/or typos.