Nice Girls Finish Last
Soundtrack To: My Love Life.
by, 01-23-08 at 04:00 PM (478 Views)
First in a new series I'm starting simply for lack of something better to do. I could be catching up on my assigned readings, but this takes all of ten minutes to complete so I deem it worthy.
This is the soundtrack to my love life (at the moment). Feel free to share your thoughts and/or soundtracks of your own. I quite enjoy reading which songs others choose to describe situations in their lives.
In no particular order:
1. Let Me Kiss You - Morrissey
2. Congratulations - Blue October & Imogen Heap
3. It Hurts - Angels and Airwaves
4. Attention - The Academy Is....
5. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
6. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
7. Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
I had some really definitive ones, but I made this list in my head when my computer was in the hospital and I forgot the best ones. This rounds out to an even seven, which works I guess. I could have sworn I'd found ten. Cliche and awful as some of them may be, this is where I'm at.
Where are you?